Parenting can be one of life’s greatest joys, but it can also seem a little overwhelming at first.
We are here to help you think through this pregnancy option and share with you all of the resources that are available.
Are you concerned about any of the following?
- I’m worried my family will be mad or disappointed.
- I think I’m too young to have a baby.
- My boyfriend/husband doesn’t want the baby, but I do.
- Will I be able to finish school?
- I don’t have medical insurance.
- I don’t think I have enough money.
One of our trained and compassionate staff can talk through these concerns to help you decide if parenting is right for you.
Need help considering your options?
We would love to talk to you about them.