Every Life Has a Story
Date: Thursday, January 28th, 2021
Location: First Interstate Arena at Metra Park
Key Note Speaker: Tim Tebow
- 5:00pm - Tim Tebow meet and greet.
- 5:30pm - Doors open for heavy hors d'oeuvres/event ticket holders.
- 6:30pm - Doors open for event-only ticket holders.
- 7:00pm - Event begins in First Interstate Arena
LaVie Annual Fall Fundraiser Q&A
Are you sure the winter event will not be canceled?
- Due to COVID-19, there is obviously no way of knowing 100% if MT will experience a resurgence in the fall. At this point, the Metra and Tim Tebow's team are encouraged that things will go on as planned.
What if the event gets canceled?
- Tim Tebow's team are committed to LaVie. As such, should COVID-19 create further obstacles requiring us to cancel our January 28th date, we will work to find a mutually agreed upon date to reschedule the event just as soon after January 28th as we can. Everyone having a ticket(s) will simply get moved to the new date (see disclaimer below).
Will you maintain safety precautions relating to COVID-19?
- Both LaVie and the Metra will make it their top priority to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone attending. If you are immunocompromised, you are encouraged to consider taking additional personal precautions, and or skipping this year's event. Please continue to check our website for updates.
Why are you changing venues this year?
- Changing the venue to the Metra will allow for more attendees. Unfortunately, last year we turned away many of our friends hoping to attend last year's banquet. Additionally, LaVie continues to be committed to our youth, as such, we are providing area youth with a pre-event pizza party and space just for them.
Why aren't you having a sit-down meal?
- We are not having a sit-down meal primarily because of the unique circumstance of COVID-19. However, we also felt that more interaction amongst donors/friends can take place. There will be adequate seating throughout, cocktail tables and some table seating.
What kind of food will be served?
- While the final menu has not been determined at this time, we have contracted with Abby's Catering, a local company that has a phenomenal reputation. Heavy hors d'oeuvres and desserts will be enjoyed. The overall selection will be diverse and adequate. Food allergies will be accommodated.
Will you still have an ultrasound demonstration?
- Absolutely! This continues to be the highlight of the evening.
What is the dress code?
- The dress code will continue to be business-casual.
Disclaimer: All reasonable endeavors will be made to hold LaVie's fundraising event as scheduled under circumstances which assure the comfort and safety of all participants and their guests. However, LaVie reserves the right to make modifications unilaterally and without notice. Should this event be postponed, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of the rescheduled date. Please check the event information online or contact us for event status.
For more information about how you can support LaVie, please visit www.billingscpc.org.