Every Life Has A Story
Date: Thursday, March 17th, 2022
Location: Faith Chapel
Key Note Speaker: Tim Tebow
If you have purchased tickets previously, they are still valid. Once the event is closer, you will receive an email with updated ticket information.
If you would like to purchase tickets, please click on the link below.
If you have any questions, please call Carol or Kelsey at 406-652-4868.
LaVie Annual Fall Fundraiser Q&A
What happened to Every Life Has a Story?
- Due to having to reschedule Every Life Has A Story multiple times, we decided to ensure everyone knows how much of a celebration we have to look forward to in March! Also, did you know Tim Tebow wrote a children’s book? Check out his book, A Party To Remember!
What if the event gets canceled?
- Tim Tebow's team are committed to LaVie. As such, should COVID-19 create further obstacles requiring us to cancel our March 17th date, we will work to find a mutually agreed upon date to reschedule the event just as soon after March 17th as we can. Everyone having a ticket(s) will simply get moved to the new date (see disclaimer below).
Will you maintain safety precautions relating to COVID-19?
- Both LaVie and Faith Chapel will make it their top priority to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone attending. If you are immunocompromised, you are encouraged to consider taking additional personal precautions, and or skipping this year's event. Please continue to check our website for updates.
Why are you changing venues this year?
- Changing the venue to the Faith Chapel will allow for more attendees. Unfortunately, last year we turned away many of our friends hoping to attend last year's banquet. Additionally, LaVie continues to be committed to our youth, as such, we are providing area youth with a pre-event pizza party and space just for them.
Why aren't you having a sit-down meal?
- We are not having a sit-down meal primarily because of the unique circumstance of COVID-19. However, we also felt that more interaction amongst donors/friends can take place. There will be adequate seating throughout, cocktail tables and some table seating.
What kind of food will be served?
- While the final menu has not been determined at this time, we have contracted with Abby's Catering, a local company that has a phenomenal reputation. Heavy hors d'oeuvres and desserts will be enjoyed. The overall selection will be diverse and adequate. Food allergies will be accommodated.
Will you still have an ultrasound demonstration?
- Absolutely! This continues to be the highlight of the evening.
What is the dress code?
- The dress code will continue to be business-casual.
Disclaimer: All reasonable endeavors will be made to hold LaVie's fundraising event as scheduled under circumstances which assure the comfort and safety of all participants and their guests. However, LaVie reserves the right to make modifications unilaterally and without notice. Should this event be postponed, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of the rescheduled date. Please check the event information online or contact us for event status.
For more information about how you can support LaVie, please visit www.billingscpc.org.