COVID-19 Information 6-9-20
Click here for information regarding symptoms of COVID-19 and instructions for care. LaVie is open and seeing scheduled patients in the clinics for pregnancy testing, ultrasound and STI/STD testing. A comprehensive phone consultation with a nurse will be completed prior to all scheduled appointments. We will not be seeing walk-in patients at this time. If you are in prenatal care, call your provider with questions or concerns. Following are current office hours:
- Monday: 9am to 5pm (Broadwater)
- Tuesday: 9am to 5pm (Broadwater and Wicks)
- Wednesday: 9am to 5pm (Wicks)
- Thursday: 9am to 5pm (Broadwater)
- Friday: 9am to 5pm (Wicks)
- Saturday: 9am to 12pm (Wicks)
If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
At this time, we are continuing to see patients. The health and safety of our patients and community is our highest priority.
To align with the Centers for Disease Control, as well as our local department of health recommendations, we ask that patients do the following:
- If you currently have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any upper respiratory infection symptoms, call LaVie at 406.652.4868 BEFORE any scheduled visit to speak directly with a nurse.
- Please do not bring visitors or children with you to your appointment unless you have no other option.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building.
- Please practice social distancing throughout the building as possible during your visit.
For more information about COVID-19, or any other community health concerns, you can visit ready.gov
You can also visit riverstonehealth.org or call their hotline at 406-651-6415.
Thank you for choosing LaVie.